Saturday, April 13, 2013

4 Seasons for All Seasons Any Day at the Spa

POSH!!! No not spice girls. Girl friends. Me and my crew went for a dip in the pool, massage facials 2 The Westlake Village 4 Seasons Spa and Longevity Center. Thousand Oaks, California. 5 KISS THIS TIP OD THE DAY Every Wednesday @ the Westlake Village 4 Seasons Spa and Longevity Center. Any treatment 99.00 and stay all day by the pool. Service 5 Kisses Ladies Lounge 5 Kisses Lunch Menu Pool Side 3 Kisses (they need to work on that)but why eat. Communication of Services Offered 3 Kisses Deep Tissue Massage 5 Kisses Swedish Massage 3 Kisses Facials 4 Kisses Infusion Facial 5 Kisses Overall facility 5 Kisses I would go back in a heart beat and since I live in Beverly Hills, I will be a regular. Note: They have their famous 4 Seasons Buffet Brunch On Sundays as well. 60.00 & well worth it. Warning. Do not go if your on a diet on. Kisses Tina Hillstrom AKA Tina O

No comments:

Post a Comment