Friday, February 26, 2010

I'M LOOKING THREW YOU

ART IS Art in all its art forms surrounded by even more art until you cant see ART NO MORE.

Art is the process or product of deliberately arranging elements in a way that confuses most people and appeals to maybe 3 or 4 people on the whole planet . They in turn pretend to be more aware of the 7 or 9 senses while up staging & belittling you with words like "fundamental concepts" & poo poo nah nah.

Art encompasses a diverse range of human activities, creations, and modes of expression, including pantie wetting, runny nose and fever. Take two aspirin and stay away from most forms of literature, film, sculpture, and paintings and call me after cocktail hour.

Modern art is what happens when the artist stop seeing girls and persuade themselves that they can create something better.

The meaning of that? I don't know but I have a better Idea . Girl on girl art.

Art is explored in a branch of philosophy The only difference between me and other artists is that is that I am.

Anyone moron can create art it takes an true artist to sell it or remember what inspired them to drink that much then pick up a brush with paint on it in the first place,

I know that I am a good artist as I admire very few others.

Well, it's nothing very special to admit that. So all I can say is Uh, try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, take up walking , and try to live together in peace with harmony next to people of all creeds and nations. And, finally, here are some completely gratuitous pictures of boobies to annoy anyone who hates those words and to hopefully spark some sort of controversy, which, it seems, is the only way, these days, to get a reality show, and sleep with the camera man and show off your boobies in a video- that we just viewed in the back room while masturbating with the parking attendant.

Family entertainment? That is Incest and against the law. What they want is crap and in Americas we have it by the pant loads: people doing things to each other with chainsaws during Tupperware parties,the tops only as the bottoms are way to complicated except in Minnesota, babysitters recording the ride ride home and putting it on youtube, Grandma being stabbed with knitting needles by unattractive gay Republican candidates, vigilante groups meeting at Starbucks, in turtle necks that match, armed bands of art critics escorted to a red carpet event by mutant monkeys that used worked at MSNBC & CBS.

Where's the fun in ART? Oh, well, there we are. Occasionally you run across my art on the Internet & your fortune has turned & you get a second chance in life. Then to view my art just sends you into overdrive and your compelled to just call me and I'll sell you a piece of it.
Art I mean, you royal pervert
KISSES TINA O

No comments:

Post a Comment