Tina Hillstrom Well Lady Ga Ga in her Underwear on the cover of Cosmo was rated by
KISS THIS (tm) 1 KISS (dull)
Cosmo with the latest advise headlines of the moment & of course. right below L GG Cosmo is telling us where our G spot is. Oh thank God I thought is was Ga Ga. I am glad she is happy with her fame though her music is lame and if you don't believe in water boarding to torture the terrorists, just tie them up in a chair, turn on her music and they will sing before the first song is over.
2 Kisses (r)
To Lady Ga Gage Me.
Tina O
Source: www.huffingtonpost.com
Lady Gaga's revealing stage costume at the Grammys proved that she doesn't have a penis after all, but she's got a big one snaking down the leg of her pants on the cover of the new Q, a British music magazine. "We all know that one of the biggest talking points of theyear was that I have a dick, so why not give them what they want?" she told the magazine. "I want to wear a dick...

No comments:
Post a Comment